Monday, November 19, 2012

Mada's Anime Goods Report 19 November 2012

Something just activated my Sparkly Eye when I was peeking over at Amiami Site, and I didn't know they had been selling Tanks (toys) to those who wish to ride on them and fire some shells!


Well, they are using the design of the initial stage of the Oarai Girl's High School Sensha-do Team form the Anime Girl und Panzer, and those girls sure know what mistakes they did to their tanks.

Well, their Tanks sure look very nice and pretty, but removing of the Camouflage is a bad decision, which get them out of their first friendly match.

But thinking back about it, having them as collection doesn't seem bad at all.

Plastic Model Girls und Panzer 1/35 @Amiami

Interestingly, Type 89 was sold out, and the last tank for the team had yet to make it appearance.

The first three are done by the same Maker except for Type 89, but since they are on 1/35 Scale, they still look great, unlike you wish to collect the same set, then you might need to wait for the later releases.

For a plastic Model, they sure look very powerful and ready to take any team down, which is why I looking forwards to each of the episodes. Maybe I can grab one of those tanks and imagine myself inside commanding.


Another interestingly Anime Goods, which got me sparkly Eye was the 1/1 Scale Straps, which scaling got me wondering.

Anime Busou Shinki - Life Size Strap 1/1 @Amiami


Anime Busou Shinki - Tin Badge @Amiami
If I never peeked into Anime Busou Shinki, I would never know why the scale is 1/1. Still grabbing this straps might let me know what the really height of those cute girl.


But the Badge design also look not bad for grabbing, and they are good for the eye which their Cuteness too.

I had seen some collectors who like to pin their Badge to their Bag and show off to other, but what I did to mine was to pin (paste) them on to my Wardrobe instead.

My Wardrobe look so plain that I just want to add something on it to improve it look.

You may do the same to your wardrobe if you want, as that same go to the strap, since those cute 1/1 scale girl just look so cool to grab with. Just careful as they are also fighters too.

As far as I peeked, any of those Anime Goods you wanna grab with your Clean Hands?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how
can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a appropriate deal.
I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent idea

Here is my blog; http://atlaslm.com