Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Napping > Bad Dreams > Sick

This is bad!!

Well, I going to start rolling in some Manga and Anime which I been peeking around, and I will doing some rush in, like 2 posts per days.O(≧▽≦)O

Problems is, due to the Unstable Weather for a few days, it's prefect days for me to get Sick very easily.

The "Sick Feeling" just got activated this Morning.ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ



Have you notice "Believe" is a common Song title?
Just received the Imperial's Order from Dad that I am to help him for a few days, and since it been very hot for a few days, there are some time when it did rain just a little.

Well, when I get sick, it will take very long for me to recover. I gotten praise once by Doctor for getting a flu due to Heat and Cold at the same time.

I need to eat very spicy bites, before eating cooling bites. Well, the same reason why I don't Bite/Sip on Watermelon or Barley water, since for some weird timing I get sick after taken them.

Yes! My body contain both Heat and Cool power which counter each other, which why I look normal, and if one was to go higher or lower, my body will be unstable!!

Just joking. (= x =  |")

My body temperature is just unstable sometime, that all. But for now, I still need to take a nap, and taking some precautions just not to get sick.

I got my Dad's Imperial's Order which I need to follow, though I got the afternoon and night off to do some nice posting, Anime and Manga Peeking.

In case many who read this are unsure why, My occupation is "NEET" (Not in Employment, Education, Training), which is why I got the time to do some blogging on a daily basis.

You may go peek at my previous post if you're interested, though there one or 2 days where I didn't posts, and I remember gotten sicks for 1 week and still blogging.

But nothing can beat off my Willpower unless it my Laziness!! (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I got my equipment all set up to prevent me from getting sick, so all now I need just to take a nap, but hopefully I don't get back the same dream about my Dakimakura got holes on it, which shocked me to jump of bed and double check again.

Anime and Manga Peeking and Reviewing, think I'll start from tomorrow since my Sick Feeling got activated, with Headaches, Lost of appetite and Sore-throat. (x _ x |||)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to
no backup. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?


Dd Swimwear
Feel free to visit my site ... Dd Swimwear